Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mail Art

This is my first mail art. Since my "partner" received hers, I will now post the pic.

This is the front. I blacked out the addresses.


This is the back. This is the 4th time for me to do button holes. I was proud it worked out so well. :)


It was really hard to part with my stitching and not have it "protected". Surprisingly she got it all white. :)


I am still working on Autumn Queen. I forgot how much fun it is to stitch on evenweave. I love the colors!

3 comments:

Branlaadee said...

Deb, you did a great job on your mailart! It's beautiful and I am so impressed that you did button holes!

Anonymous said...

Very nice - I love your attention to detail...

Anonymous said...

You are the most creative person I "know." I just found this site, via your other one. I just love looking at your work. It really inspires me. I am going to get my stitching out again this morning. Thanks!